Blue Lotus Pilgrimage to Egypt 2019
Priestesses Aryshta Dean and Indigo Ronlov
"BECOMING THE LOTUS"
Sacred Blue Lotus Rescue & Egyptian Pilgrimage
March 1st - 15th 2019
You are cordially invited to accompany us on one of the most amazing spiritual adventures of a lifetime -- to save the Sacred Egyptian Blue Lotus!
For thousands of years the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans used Blue Lotus in their religious ceremonies to induce a mystical experience. Representations of Blue Lotus are carved on every temple and every tomb -- even King Tut was found covered in the sacred flowers. So important was this plant, the Egyptians dedicated a god, Nefertem, to protect and care for it.
Now this sacred flower is almost extinct. Rev. Aryshta Dean, historian and Priestess of Nefertem, leads a dedicated nonprofit organization to save this irreplaceable and holy symbol ancient Egypt.
Join Priestesses Aryshta and Indigo for fourteen days of luxury, history and reverence to the ancient Gods, as we sail down the Nile on our private Dehabiya Yacht. This is a completely private tour and devotional experience, as we visit all the major temples -- including your initiation inside the Great Pyramid! This will be truly an adventure of a lifetime!
There are only 12 spaces available on this exclusive tour! Signup now to reserve your place, as this tour will book quickly! > http://mysteriesofegypt.com/tours
Do this for yourself and be part of history!
Aryshta and Indigo
SACRED PILGRIMAGE TO EGYPT INCLUDES
- Deluxe Accommodations throughout Egypt
- Eight days aboard our private dahabeya yacht, The Flower of Life, as we sail the River Nile to visit temples along the way.
- All sight-seeing in the itinerary, including entrance fees.
- Egyptian Mysteries initiations, meditations & ceremonies at sacred sites from Indigo and Aryshta.
- Special private visits to many monuments, including the Sphinx and the Temple at Philae
- All tour related transportation from when you arrive at the Cairo International Airport until you head home again.
- Breakfast daily and most lunches and dinners.
- Most gratuities and tips for items included (boat crew and guides not included).
- Opportunities to shop at local markets and meet the kind Egyptian people.
If you are called to join us in this way, we invite you to contact us for further information